Creative is the nation's largest bus dealership and is proud to offer products from 18 of the top commercial and school bus manufacturers. With multiple locations throughout the United States, Creative is able to service customers in all locations.
We are currently accepting resumes for Back Counter Parts at our Chino, CA facility. This is a full time position that requires a hardworking, dependable and reliable individual.
Description: Responsible for securing the parts inventory on-property. Handles service department parts orders, parts receiving and distribution to Front Parts Counter.
• Researches the cost of parts from vendors for specific units needed for retail internals.
• Issues all PO's authorized by Front Parts Counter for local vendors.
• Place shop supply requests to the purchasing department for the shop needs.
• Match PO's with packing slips for incoming shop supplies and verify that counts are accurate.
• Keep shop supply inventory in order and properly marked with part numbers.
• Secure shop tool inventory and manage when needed.
• Responsible for maintaining appropriate levels of shop supply inventory.
• Pull required parts, and relieve on work order in System 2000.
• Transfer all needed parts from main warehouse to shop inventory.
• Distribute parts to the Front Counter Parts employee.
• Review parts request from Front Counter Parts to give parts status updates.
• Perform other duties as assigned from time to time by the warehouse manager.
• Understanding of the parts that they will need to order and how/where to acquire parts required by our service department.
• Professional demeanor and cooperative attitude.
• Computer skills: MS Excel, MS Word. Good typing skills.
• Understanding of mechanical/parts aspects of vehicles.
• Detail oriented, highly organized and responsible.
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as product markups and discounts, proportions and percentages.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
This ad will remain posted until filled.
Creative Bus Sales is an Equal Opportunity Employer.