Creative is the nation's largest bus dealership and is proud to offer products from 18 of the top commercial and school bus manufacturers. With multiple locations throughout the United States, Creative is able to service customers in all locations.
We are currently accepting resumes for a Technician A at our Atlanta, GA location. This is a full-time position that requires a hardworking, dependable and reliable individual.
Description: Performs and inspects repairs to vehicles without supervision to assure the highest quality customer service and repairs to customer vehicles.
• Follow instructions given from Shop Foreman.
• Perform inspections and repairs using established procedures.
• Follow Safety policies and work in a safe orderly manner.
• Report any and all unsafe conditions to Management.
• Maintain acceptable working relationships with co-workers and management.
• Maintain set of mechanics tools acceptable to the trade for journeymen vehicle mechanics.
• Usage of shop tools/equipment to be done with care, and return in same condition as received.
• Communication with customers/vendors to be respectable and courteous.
• Maintain and protect company owned property, keeping working area cleaned, break and restroom areas cleaned
• Other duties as assigned.
• High School diploma or equivalent, plus five or more years of recent bus, heavy duty truck or automotive dealership repair experience.
• ASE Certified-- Four Certifications or equivalent experience.
• Strong knowledge of HVAC systems, starting and charging systems, electrical and electronic systems and component overhaul procedures.
• Ability to operate all shop equipment.
• Must be able to read, comprehend and assist other technicians with service literature and parts manuals.
• Understanding of how to accurately record labor time and parts/services utilized on work order reports.
• Must demonstrate the ability to work in a safe manner.
• Proven ability to work independently with little or no supervision required.
• Excellent communications skills required.
• Ability to direct, schedule and assist Shop Foreman with daily work schedule.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
• Personal tools; to include electrical diagnostic equipment and roll-away tool chest are required.
• Must be able to lift, push and pull a minimum of 50 pounds
• Will be required to do frequent kneeling, stooping, squatting, crawling and climbing to perform multiple tasks of position.
• Must have good manual dexterity.
• Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a valid Commercial License, which includes successfully completing the DOT Medical Exam, Driving Test and all other license requirements
This ad will remain posted until filled.
Creative Bus Sales is an Equal Opportunity Employer.