Creative is the nation's largest bus dealership and is proud to offer products from 18 of the top commercial and school bus manufacturers. With multiple locations throughout the United States, Creative is able to service customers in all locations.
We are currently accepting applications for a Inside Parts Sales at our Phoenix, AZ facility. This is a position that requires a hardworking, dependable and reliable individual.
The Parts Salesperson is responsible for taking customer orders for parts sales and returns, placing parts orders with suppliers and returning parts, and processing paperwork through the Accounting Department for invoicing, purchasing and returns. This position will assist the Accounting Department with follow-up on delinquent accounts. The Parts Salesperson should be highly organized, exhibit technical proficiency and the ability to complete work in an organized fashion. The Parts Salesperson is responsible for developing new parts account customers.
• Receive customer calls for parts orders, and follow up on messages left by customers.
• Document customer orders with Sales Orders.
• Place calls to suppliers to order parts and arrange shipment of parts.
• Document orders with suppliers with Purchase Orders.
• Receive calls from customers for returns with Sales Returns and Purchase Returns.
• Develop new parts for customer accounts.
• Perform other duties as assigned from time to time by management of the Company.
• Understanding of the customers that the Company services and the parts that they will need to order and how/where to acquire parts required by our customers.
• Understanding of mechanical/parts aspects of buses.
• Professional demeanor and cooperative attitude.
• Highly organized.
• Good writing and oral communication skills.
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical manuals and diagrams.
• Understanding of government regulations and technical procedures.
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as product markups and discounts, proportions and percentages.
• Ability to collect data, interpret customer requests and reach reasonable conclusions.
• Must have the ability to sit and stand for extended periods of time and move around an office environment that may require movement in small areas.
• Must be able to bend, stoop, and lift a minimum of 25 lbs.
• May be required to climb stairs, when necessary.
Creative Bus Sales is an Equal Opportunity Employer.