Creative is the nation's largest bus dealership and is proud to offer products from 18 of the top commercial and school bus manufactures. With multiple locations throughout the Untied States, Creative is able to service customers in all locations.
We are currently accepting resumes for a Web Developer at our Chino, CA location. This is a Full-Time position that requires a hardworking, dependable and reliable individual.
Job Description: The web Developer is responsible for developing concepts and campaigns for approval. He or She designs, prepares for production and collaborates with the team in the creation of digital and traditional brand assets including sales sheets, web design, collateral and advertising.
- Create, update and optimize multiple responsive company websites (CSS3, HTML5, Magento)
- Collaborate with backend developers
- Develop and maintain technical design documentation –UI/UX Style guide and development standards, system architecture
- Responsible for identifying risks and proactively addressing them
- Provide input, feedback and support to stakeholders, management and coworkers
- College degree desired
- 3+ years related work experience in web application and development
- HTML/CSS experience.
- Proficient in Magento
- Experience with at least one major CMS Platform, preferably, WordPress and understanding of SEO
- Experience with web design techniques, best practices, design trends, software application standards
- Ability to design and administer usability tests for web pages cross browser
- Good with reason and logic
- Self-motivated, organized
- Works with deadlines
- Good communication, organizational skills
This ad will remain posted until filled.
Creative Bus Sales is an Equal Opportunity Employer.