Creative is the nation's largest bus dealership and is proud to offer products from 18 of the top commercial and school bus manufactures. With multiple locations throughout the United States, Creative is able to service customers in all locations.
We are currently accepting resumes for a Warranty Administrator/Service Advisor at our Irving, TX location. This is a full-time position that requires a hardworking, dependable and reliable individual.
Job Description: The Warranty Administrator should be highly organized, exhibit technical proficiency and the ability to communicate well with manufactures, vendors, customers and shop personnel and process warranty claims in a timely manner. This position requires thorough knowledge of the Company's policies and procedures. The Warranty Administrator is an intermediary between the Shop, the customer, the vendor, and the manufacturer assuring the warranty process is fluent and the customers' vehicles is returned to service promptly and warranty payments are received from the manufacturer timely.
- Responsible for scheduling with the service shop all applicable warranty repairs or locating a convenient warranty repair facility for the customer to transport vehicle.
- Responsible for obtaining prior approvals for all warranty claims with various manufacturers.
- Responsible for maintaining line of communication with all repair facilities, obtaining estimates for needed repairs and providing pre-approvals to vendors.
- Responsible for processing and collection of all warranty claims with various manufacturers.
- Verifying repair procure is properly documented; all parts match the story and processing claim per manufactures' guidelines.
- Responsible for initiating the warranty repair orders, documenting the customer complaint and detailing when the complaint occurs for the technician to diagnose properly.
- Factory approvals, contacting factory and customers with recalls and warranty procedures and warranty guidelines. Also, informing customer of costs associated with warranty repairs and length of time to repair.
- Communicate with Assistant Operations Manager on all aspects of warranty department work flow, customer, and vendor and manufacturer issues.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 2+ years customer service experience; previous warranty experience preferred
- Understanding of the operation of the service and parts departments and the support of the sales and interaction with the administrative/accounting department
- Some mechanical/technical understanding of medium duty vehicles such as buses and vans preferred
- Experience with truck, bus, or automotive dealership service writing, understanding of how a service department functions is helpful
- Bilingual is a plus
- Good understanding of the bus manufacturer's needs and the needs of Creative Bus Sales customers.
- Professional demeanor and cooperative attitude.
- Highly organized.
- Good writing and oral communication skills.
- Some ability to read and interpret technical applications such as diagrams and schematics.
- Ability to collect data, defines problems, interpret technical instructions and reach reasonable conclusions for warrantable repairs.
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Work will be performed in an office setting.
- May be required to sit in long intervals and climb stairs
- Must have good manual dexterity
This ad will remain posted until filled.
Creative Bus Sales is an Equal Opportunity Employer.