Creative is the nation's largest bus dealership and is proud to offer products from 18 of the top commercial and school bus manufactures. With multiple locations throughout the United States, Creative is able to service customers in all locations.
We are currently accepting resumes for a Warranty Manager at our Chino, CA location. This will be a full-time position that will require a hardworking, dependable and reliable individual.
Description: This position is responsible for the Warranty Department and handling customer service for the Company. The Corporate Customer Service and Warranty Manager should be highly organized, exhibit technical proficiency and the ability to communicate well with manufactures, vendors, customers, and shop personnel and process warranty claims in a timely manner. This position requires thorough knowledge of the Company's policies and procedures. The Corporate Warranty Manager is an intermediary between the shop, the customer, the vendor, and the manufacturer assuring the warranty process is fluent and the customers' vehicles is returned to service promptly and warranty payments are received from the manufacturer timely.
- Over see large fleet and transit orders to ensure time performance.
- Tie together factory, salesmen, service and customer expectations.
- Establish and cultivate Customer service division of the company.
- Establish customer follow up procedures to ensure customer satisfaction and promote the additional services that CBS provides after vehicle deliveries.
- Maintenance, warranty and parts.
- Organize routine meetings with sales managers and service managers to address issues found.
- Follow to ensure issues are being addressed and resolved.
- Oversee all warranty functions.
- Timely submittals
- Warranty aging
- Policy decisions
- Fleet defects, communicate to all CBS facilities
- Manufacturer warranty registrations for customers
- Warranty dates and info entered into S2K
- For fleet and transit customers, deliver info packet with buses showing local service and warranty centers close to facility.
- Responsible for processing and collection of all warranty claims with various manufacturers.
- Assists in hiring, training and managing the work of all personnel connected with the warranty department.
- Maintains an adequate work force to ensure warranty activities are conducted in an efficient, optimal manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- 5+ years experience in the automotive industry.
- Understanding of the operation of the service and parts departments and the support of the sales and interaction with the administrative/accounting department.
- Some mechanical/technical understanding of medium duty vehicles such as buses and vans.
- Good understanding of the bus manufacturer's needs and the needs of Creative Bus Sales customers.
- Professional demeanor and cooperative attitude.
- Highly organized.
- Good writing and oral communication skills.
- Some ability to read and interpret technical applications such as diagrams and schematics.
- Ability to collect data, defines problems, interpret technical instructions and reach reasonable conclusions for warrantable repairs.
- Work will be performed in an office setting.
- May be required to sit in long intervals and climb stairs
- Must have good manual dexterity
This ad will remain posted until filled.
Creative Bus Sales is an Equal Opportunity Employer.