Creative Bus Sales is the nation's largest bus dealership and is proud to offer products from 18 of the top commercial and school bus manufactures. With multiple locations throughout the United States, Creative is able to service customers in all locations.
We are currently accepting resumes for a Purchasing Coordinator at our Chino, CA location. This is a full-time position that requires a hardworking, dependable and reliable individual.
Description: The Purchasing Coordinator is responsible for assuring that processes that are within the responsibility of the department are followed as required and established by company policy. In addition, this position will provide support in facility and vendor compliance needs.
· Books flights, vehicle rentals, lodging and other travel needs as required
· Familiarizes staff with the e-tools available
· Coordinates direct billing and invoicing of travel-reporting on trends and expenditures
· Maintains eFleet and fuel card records
· Helps research info on permitting processes, certificate/licensing requirements
· Requests and follows up on requested information from various municipalities
· Maintains records and permits in scan databases
· Assists with reviewing programs and processes in an effort to identify trends and other opportunities for improvement
· Verifies accuracy and publishes basic reporting
· Other duties as assigned
· Associates degree or equivalent work experience of 2-3 years
· Proficiency using MS Work, Excel and Outlook is required
· Excellent verbal and written skills, with the ability to prioritize work assigned
· Must possess the ability to work both independently and as part of a team when necessary
· Must be able to lift, push or pull up to a minimum of 50 pounds
· May be required to kneel, stoop, squat, crawl or climb to perform multiple tasks of position.
· Must have good manual dexterity
This ad will remain posted until filled.
Creative Bus Sales is an Equal Opportunity Employer