Creative is the nation's largest bus dealership and is proud to offer products from 18 of the top commercial and school manufacturers. With multiple locations throughout the United States, Creative is able to service customers in all locations.
We are currently accepting resumes for a Utility Person at our Phoenix, AZ location. This is a full-time position that requires a hardworking, dependable and reliable individual.
Description: This position will perform various production tasks, maintenance activities, janitorial, driving and facility and other miscellaneous duties as directed by the Supervisor. This position will follow all procedures and instructions as directed by Management.
- Follow instructions given.
- Pick up parts, drive vehicles as instructed, including fueling buses, pick up other employees, and customers as instructed.
- Clean interiors using established procedures.
- Organize and arrange the vehicles in the lot.
- Follow Safety policies and work in a safe orderly manner.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Turn air compressor on and off at start of day and end of day and drain tank of water.
- Help check in vehicles from transport companies and verify condition upon delivery.
- Removing trash and debris from shop as needed.
- Must be able to become forklift certified.
- Perform various production tasks.
- Assisting with delivery of new buses and service vehicle to customers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Willingness and ability to work as a team player
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Washing and detailing buses
- Must have valid AZ license
- Ability to obtain a AZ CDL license upon hire
- Must be able to lift, push and pull a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Will be required to do frequent kneeling, stooping, squatting, crawling and climbing to perform multiple tasks of position
- Must have good manual dexterity
This ad will remain posted until filled.
Creative Bus Sales is an Equal Opportunity Employer.